Saturday, February 19, 2005

So..are you getting excited or what?

My ticket is dated for March 7th...Seattle to Hong Kong with a 4 day stopover in Tokyo...yeah, so in other words I'm outta here T-minus 17 days and counting and I'm not ready...I mean I've been planning and getting things under control, but if I had to leave tomorrow..well, let's just say I couldn't.

As for being excited...to be perfectly honest I'm not really...of course the idea is tremendous, but I've been talking about this trip for so long that I'm a little tired of telling the story and as a result the initial excitement has somewhat worn off.

However, I have no doubt that between the moment I pack up my bag and the time I arrive at the airport a renewed sense of anticipation and welcome nausea will have washed over me.

Around the World in 80 days! Is that nuts? Ah well, BRING IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home