Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Flickr

This is a test post from flickr, a fancy photo sharing thing.

It has occured that an adventure photo blog without the photos would be somewhat less appealing so I took it upon myself to publish some images from my trip to SE Asia last spring, so, take a minute, have a look, and remember no matter what, I will find a way to update these pages as often as I can. Firstly for your viewing enjoyment, secondly to confirm personal bragging rights and thirdly, (thirdly...is that a real word?) so you all have a rough idea of where the hell I am in the world in the event that I get kidnapped by camel riding rebels, fall into a well or am eaten by a rabid hippopotamus.

(Mom: please disregard that last statement, I'm only joking, I'll see you in the summer, love ya!)

Alright, enough jibber jabber, here's the damn pictures already http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobot/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home